Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Macro studio - Mark II

Here is the second attempt at making the $10 Strobist macro studio. This time around I took the time to make more accurate cuts in the cardboard and as suggested I used tracing paper for the diffuser sides rather than grease proof paper as I did the first time around. I also made it possible to change the background colour by fixing a couple of hooks to the back of the box, making a couple of holes in the coloured cardboard and hooking it on. This way not only does it make it possible to change background colours easier but it also holds the cardboard in place without having to use sticky tape or blue tack which could in time ruin your backgrounds.

So here are some of the results from tonight's session. These were just things around the house that I could get my hands on and are merely experiments showing off a black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment